Andrew Law, (1873-1967)
Andrews Law was born in Kilmaurs in Ayrshire. He was a painter in oil; portraits, animals, landscapes, townscapes, and still-life. He was educated in Kilmarnock and at the Glasgow School of Art under Fra Newbery.The Haldane travelling scholarship took him to the Academie Delacluse, Paris 1896-7. He was an active member of the Glasgow Art Club and staff member of the Glasgow School of Art until his retirement in 1938.